We’re happy to announce a new online fundraising drive to benefit our ongoing programs in Ireland.
We’re asking Irish-American bars and pubs to compete to see who can raise the most money for amongst their patrons. The process takes two minutes.
If you own or work for an Irish pub/restaurant – create a page for your restaurant and spread the word on social media.
If you have a favorite Irish pub/restaurant – create a page for that restaurant and let them (and all your friends!) know about it.
With enough small donations of $1, $5, $10 or $20, we can raise enough money to send equipment to kids in Ireland, build a new field, or hold baseball clinics in Ireland.
To get started, visit our fundraising page: Baseball Ireland Fundraising Page
And here is a quick how-to video to help you:
Proceeds will go to our ongoing programs in Ireland, including:
- Sending equipment to Little League teams in Ireland
- Sending equipment to Baseball Ireland and the Irish National Baseball Team
- Sending coaches to Ireland to hold baseball clinics for kids and teens
- Bringing young Irish baseball players to America to train with top coaches and teams
- Raising money for equipment and field projects throughout Ireland