Winter Baseball Clinics in Mt. Pleasant, NY
We are once again teaming up with the Town of Mt. Pleasant to provide quality baseball instruction to boys and girls, ages 5-6.
- Dates: Saturdays: Dec 14, 21, 28 and Jan 4, 11
- Location: Valhalla United Methodist Church (map)
- Time: 10am-11am
We’re Sorry! The Dec 14 – Jan 11 Winter Session is sold out! Please check our Facebook Page for more information on upcoming sessions!
- Small Ball is perfect for players who recently completed their first season of Tee Ball or Coach Pitch!
- Beginners are also encouraged to register!
- Small Ball Baseball Clinics are open to all players, regardless of where they live.
What is Small Ball?
Think baseball is boring? Think again!
Small Ball is a baseball program for ages 5-6. Our innovative program teaches the game in a fun way that builds confidence. Kids will gain an understanding of how the game works while developing sport-specific skills of hitting, fielding, and throwing.
Our program teaches the game by breaking it down into five areas:
Players advance within these areas at their own pace, according to experience and skill level. We use a variety of tools — batting tees, plastic bats and balls, soccer balls, and more!