Small Ball Program: Fall 2019 in Thornwood, NY
The Baseball United Foundation will be running a Small Ball program in Thornwood, NY in the fall of 2019. There are two sessions. Each session includes four weekly clinics. Players should bring a baseball glove and baseball/soccer cleats. Bats and helmets will be provided. Click here to register!
- Location: Carroll Park, Thornwood, NY (map)
- Time: 10am-11am
- Session #1: Saturdays, September 14, 21, 28, and October 5 Click here to register!
- Session #2: Saturdays, October 12, 19, 26, and November 2 Click here to register!
Small Ball is perfect for players who recently completed their first season of Tee Ball or Coach Pitch. Beginners are also welcome.
- The program is open to residents and non-residents:
- Residents of the Town of Mt. Pleasant: $60/session ($15/week)
- Non-residents: $72/session ($18/week)
What is Small Ball?
Think baseball is boring? Think again!
Small Ball is a baseball program for ages 5-6. Our innovative program teaches the game in a fun way that builds confidence. Kids will gain an understanding of how the game works while developing sport-specific skills of hitting, fielding, and throwing.
Our program teaches the game by breaking it down into five areas:
Note: Players advance within these areas at their own pace, according to experience and skill level. We use a variety of tools — batting tees, plastic bats and balls, soccer balls, and more!
If you are a resident of the Town of Mt. Pleasant, NY, please use the button below to register.
If you are not a resident of the Town of Mt. Pleasant, please use the button below to register for the Small Ball program.