The Baseball United Foundation has announced its Board of Directors for 2021.
Leading off, longtime member Chris Foy will serve as Board President. Chris grew up in Plainedge, NY and graduated from Fordham University. While at Fordham, Chris spent a semester abroad at University College of Dublin. Chris relocated to Dublin in 1998.
Since 2000, Chris has been heavily involved with Irish baseball, including several years on the Irish National Baseball Team. He played on the bronze and silver medal winning teams of 2004 and 2006.
Chris will be joined by other longtime members serving in these officer positions:
- Vice President: Joe Kealty
- Secretary: Aidan Curtin
- Treasurer: John F. Fitzgerald
This year, Baseball United welcomes three new board members:
- Patrick O’Shea is an Advanced Scouting Analyst for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He is a dual citizen of the US and Ireland. He pitched collegiately for Haverford College and he represented Ireland as a member of the Irish National Team in 2016.
- Tom Keefe is an attorney in Spokane, WA. He is the founder of the Eddie Gaedel Society and the recipient of the Baseball Reliquary’s Hilda Award.
- Robert Score is a longtime volunteer at all levels of youth amateur baseball as a manager, coach, administrator, and team sponsor. He has served on the boards of several prominent New York organizations, including The Actors Fund, Encore Community Services, Metro NY Healthcare for All and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Robert is the nephew of former MLB pitcher Herb Score. His son plays collegiately at UMass Boston.