The requirements for starting and maintaining a 501c3 non-profit baseball organization are complex and highly regulated. As a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, we understand these challenges and the strain they can put on all-volunteer baseball organizations.
The Baseball United Foundation is proud to offer fiscal sponsorship services to baseball organizations in the United States. There are many important benefits available to partner organizations in our Fiscal Sponsorship Program, including:
- Tax Deductible Donations – Our partner organizations can accept tax deductible donations.
- Easy and Affordable – The process of applying for our Fiscal Sponsorship Program is significantly easier and affordable, compared to the process of applying for 501c3 status.
- Fundraising Support – Baseball United has a long history of fundraising experience and success. We are happy to share our expertise with all of our Fiscal Sponsorship Program partners.
- Minimal Paperwork – Baseball United takes care of providing tax deductible receipts to your donors, so you can focus on running your organization.
Read on to learn more about what fiscal sponsorship is and how we may be able to help your baseball organization accomplish its mission.
Ready to apply for fiscal sponsorship? Click here to get started!
What Is Fiscal Sponsorship?
Fiscal sponsorship refers to the practice of nonprofit organizations offering their legal and tax-exempt status to organizations and projects engaged in activities related to the sponsoring organization’s mission. When the Baseball United Foundation partners with a baseball organization under our fiscal sponsorship program, the partner is able to receive tax-deductible donations.
Our fiscal sponsorship program is open to the following types of baseball organizations:
- Travel Teams
- Community, City, and Town Baseball Programs
- Youth Baseball Leagues
Eligibility and Considerations
To qualify for Fiscal Sponsorship from the Baseball United Foundation, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- A commitment to providing a baseball experience to children that is consistent with the mission, goals, and values of the Baseball United Foundation.
- The work supported must be for purposes which are legal and further a legitimate tax-exempt purpose.
- The organization must meet the requirements outlined in our fiscal sponsorship agreement.
The Baseball United Foundation offers a transparent administrative fee that is flexible according to the needs of the specific organization or program. Please fill out the form below for more information.
Apply For Fiscal Sponsorship
Please fill out the form below to start the application process: