Sharing the Game of Baseball
We are committed to giving back to the game of baseball by sharing resources, experience, and best practices with communities and organizations who can benefit from them.
We share the game of baseball because baseball provides endless opportunities for learning and growth. Baseball teaches children the values of teamwork, sportsmanship, responsibility, and integrity, while building self-esteem and promoting healthy choices through exercise and competition.
Without baseball, we wouldn’t be who we are today. We want to provide that opportunity for children all over the world.
Supporting Youth Baseball Programs
It’s easy to take the game of baseball for granted. But many youth baseball programs — in the US and abroad — struggle for a variety of reasons, from a lack of equipment and coaches to inadequate facilities.
We support the growth and development of baseball throughout the world, in the following ways:
- Financial Assistance to clubs, teams, and leagues
- Sending experienced coaches to to communities where baseball is not traditionally played
- Shipping donated equipment to youth baseball organizations and schools
- Bringing young players to America for instruction, camps, and games
- Providing remote video instruction to baseball players and coaches
- Providing logistical for teams and leagues
Make a Donation